The humans are dead. + The humans are dead. +

Awesome! It's rare that an extended version or remake exceeds the original, but this is at least as good if not better than the last one. Great work!

Steinberg responds:

Thanks! I was lucky I found this song!

Cornflakes Of Agony Cornflakes Of Agony

awfully awesome

It was really awful at points, and then really awesome. And then even more awesome, but then really, really awful. Then it was totally awesome. So you win!

Lucid GypsyCat+ Lucid GypsyCat+

A work of heartrending brilliance

This reminded me of my cat, Mr. Pickles, and his search for love and understanding in an uncaring world. Unfortunately, he burned up on re-entry and was never seen again. 5:5 and 9:10 (just because you didn't explain the science behind the cat not burning up on re-entry, which could prove useful to school children). <3 <3 <3 :-3

Bantrinatious responds:

Some might say the GypsyCat never left the spot he was sat. ;)

rant on non conformist rant on non conformist

Logical flaw

This was kinda funny, but your premise is flawed. Rants are much funnier when they reveal a truth, and this doesn't do that.

You've created a "false dichotomy" (check google), i.e. you are either a conformist or a non-conformist. That's like saying you are either a fish, or a non-fish. I hope you can see that the "non-fish" category encompasses billions and billions of possibilities, not a single choice.

crazyguylink responds:

Sorry about that. I'll try to be more accurate in the future.

WALK! WALK!

Nice idea

Good idea, nicely executed, but repeating the same anims over and over lowers interest. You'd be better off editing the song down so you don't have to stretch the content to fill the time. Playing with the size of each anim and combining them was a good idea, but this would be a lot more enjoyable half as long.

Insanimation responds:

The size changing was actually acidental, to be honest :P

Thanks for the review!

Messed-Up Bible Stories 3 Messed-Up Bible Stories 3

hilarious

... and all this happened before video games.

Messed-Up Bible Stories 2 Messed-Up Bible Stories 2

like shooting fish in a barrel

hilarious send-up of our fickle and impetuous Lord ...
"Thou art coldeth!" LOL

Isaiah 45:7

Messed-Up Bible Stories 1 Messed-Up Bible Stories 1

nice

funny, great visuals and great audio. looking forward to the rest in the series.

re creating all the stars and other galaxies in one fell swoop ... i'm sure god has a wicked cut-n-paste function.

Teach Me Teach Me

snuffs enough

very disturbing and brilliantly executed. this is one of those things that you can't "un-see", so be warned.

Prostitute Mickey Prostitute Mickey