The humans are dead. + The humans are dead. +

Awesome! It's rare that an extended version or remake exceeds the original, but this is at least as good if not better than the last one. Great work!

Steinberg responds:

Thanks! I was lucky I found this song!

Cornflakes Of Agony Cornflakes Of Agony

awfully awesome

It was really awful at points, and then really awesome. And then even more awesome, but then really, really awful. Then it was totally awesome. So you win!

Lucid GypsyCat+ Lucid GypsyCat+

A work of heartrending brilliance

This reminded me of my cat, Mr. Pickles, and his search for love and understanding in an uncaring world. Unfortunately, he burned up on re-entry and was never seen again. 5:5 and 9:10 (just because you didn't explain the science behind the cat not burning up on re-entry, which could prove useful to school children). <3 <3 <3 :-3

Bantrinatious responds:

Some might say the GypsyCat never left the spot he was sat. ;)

THERE IS NO GAME THERE IS NO GAME

Fun and original :-)

Space Rover Space Rover

Needs an English rewrite

Nice graphics, good sound and animation, good game play. The major drawback is that the English is very poor and difficult to understand. At the beginning when it scrolls by it is virtually unintelligible because the language is so awkward. That should be an easy enough fix. Maybe someone in the discussion groups can give you a good translation.

Eukarion Tales-Episode 1 Eukarion Tales-Episode 1

Fun game, some interface issues

I think the reason people are having problems with "long dialogue" is not that the dialogue itself is long, but the visual cues you're using (fade out) makes it seem that way.

Fading shows time passing, and indicates the beginning or end of a new space in time, so you can fade at the start and end of a communication, but you should use cuts within the same box (even with different characters) for a particular discussion. The fade makes it feel like the discussion is over, so when the character fades up again it's frustrating. It's like they won't go away.

Also, walking to the edge of the screen and being stopped, even though there are no obstacles, is annoying. Trees are often used as borders. At times you've reversed the usual role of trees and open space, where you can often walk through tree, but get hung up on open space.

Other than that, nice graphics and quite good overall.

Hope that helps.

If Futurama was bought by CN If Futurama was bought by CN

Perfect!

You've got the Nickelodeon look down pat but the characters are still 100% recognizable. And I love your Hypnotoad!